This unit allows buffering of PCB's in LIFO mode. It uses belt segments to hold the PCB over its complete lenght. When adding or extracting a PCB to/from the buffer a drive mechanism engages with the belt segment to smoothly transfer the PCB in- or out.
● Panasonic PLC Program control.
● Buffer in LIFO and by-pass mode.
● Selectable pitch settings.
● Enclosed construction improve level of safety.
● The status of each slot can be changed independently.
● Conveyor width adjustment using hand wheel.
● Threshold signal to protect PCB's in upstream oven.
● User friendly touchcreen control panel.
● Towerlight display for machine status.
● SMEMA compatible.
● Transport height: 950mm ±30mm
● Transfer direction: Left to right
● Operation side: Front of the machine
● Fixed rail: Front of the machine
● Interface: SMEMA
● Conveyer concept: ESD flat belt
● Belt speed: 0.5-20m/min adjustable
● PCB edge support: 3mm
● Power supply: 230VAC/50 Hz/1 Ph
● Power consumption: 250VA max. or specify
● Air supply: 4-6 bar
● Air consumption: 15 ltr/min max.
● Cycle time: ± 15 seconds
● Pitch distance: 20mm or specify
● Buffer capacity: 25 PCBs or specify
● Automatic width adjustment (set in touchscreen).
● Additional PCB boards capacity.
● Cantilevered input- or output conveyor (length 500mm).
● Other options available on request.
|Machine Dimension (L x W x H)||485 x 950 x 1680||650 x 1150 x 1680|
|PCB length||50mm - 380mm||50mm - 530mm|
|PCB width||50mm - 330mm||50mm - 460mm|
|PCB Thinckness||0.6mm - 4.0mm||0.6mm - 4.0mm|
|Fixed rail to front dimension(A)||270mm||270mm|